Announcing the Boston Lisp Meeting

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 06:52:04 UTC 2018

Daniel Herring had already put the website in git. I updated it (no
PLT Scribble, just editing the HTML).
   j.mp/BostonLisp
(The URL also works in all lowercase; I didn't reserve the all uppercase).

Are there any volunteers for the two Lightning Talks slots?
If not, I'll volunteer myself for one slot with my work at Alacris.io,
though it's OCaml and doesn't use enough metaprogramming yet.

Also the old website says that we usually met on the last Monday of
the month at 6pm. Is that a tradition we want to revive? What weekday
works for you guys?

The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder.
        — Gilbert K. Chesterton