[boston-lisp-organizers] Fwd: Boston Lisp Meeting

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 05:33:46 UTC 2008

I invited RMS for a talk, and he politely declines for what I suspect
is a correct reason, having trying to discuss technique with him in
the past.

I have more, not less, problems with free software than with proprietary
software! Because the few problems I have with proprietary software are all
showstoppers; with free software, they get solved, until the next one shows up.