[boston-lisp-organizers] Boston Lisp Meeting

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 22:13:55 UTC 2008

Dear Tim,

I'm co-organizing a monthly Boston Lisp Meeting, and I would be
honored to have you speak there on any topic of your choosing. It
could be anything you have in mind that will interest Lisp programmers
and people programming programming languages in general. See the call
for speakers below:
    http://fare.livejournal.com/120393.html

Lacking a dedicated website for the moment, the URL for our event is:
   http://fare.livejournal.com/tag/boston

We'll be usually meeting on the last Monday of every month at 6pm, but
we're flexible on that and any date or time that suits you should be
fine. I'd be delighted if you could give a 45' speech followed by
questions, although we also have a shorter 20' format if you prefer,
or exceptionally a longer format.

The meeting would probably be held either at ITA Software or at MIT
(depending on various factors), and would be audio- and/or video-taped
and published online, together with any accompanying material (or
 URLs) you'd wish to share.

Also, if you can spread around the word about the meeting, and/or help
me find other speakers, I'll be glad.

Thanks a lot,

Maybe Jesus was right when he said that the meek shall inherit the earth
-- but they inherit very small plots, about six feet by three.
        -- Robert Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"