[boston-lisp-organizers] Boston Lisp Meeting

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 20:37:00 UTC 2008

Dear Geoff,

our first meeting was a success so far with about 40 attendees, but
now I'm trying to transform that success into something stable, by
establishing a schedule for speakers.

I would be honored to have you speak at one of our meetings, on the
topic of your choice.

We decided our regular meeting date would be the LAST monday every
month at 6pm, but we're flexible.
 Could you speak in April? in May? in June? in July? August? Later?

Could your speech fit in 20'? in 45' What title should I announce?
What short blurb about you shall I include? What URLs?

See for this month's announce:
  http://fare.livejournal.com/120778.html

And our call for speakers is updated at:
  http://fare.livejournal.com/120393.html

Also, if you would accept to join our organizational team and help
find other speakers, that would be great!

That man who dares to waste one hour of time, has not discovered
the value of life. -- Charles Darwin