[boston-lisp-meeting-register] Five (5) for attending Rich Hikey Clojure talk on September 29th 2008, 6pm

Richard M Kreuter kreuter at progn.net
Mon Sep 22 15:35:37 UTC 2008

"Aaron Brooks" writes:

(Sorry about the delayed reply; I usually only check this list a few
days before the meeting.)

> Is there a drop-dead date for registration?

Not really: the only reason we ask for registration is to estimate how
much food to order, and we expect both a few unannounced attendees and
some no-shows.

> Please send a confirmation email and let me know when is the latest
> that you'd like to hear about new people.

I hereby confirm.

I plan to order the food on Saturday or Sunday, so by the end of the
week would be good.  (In case lots of extra people show up, we can
always order a few pizzas at showtime.)

> I assume switching one body for another is probably not a problem.

No problem.

--
Richard