[boston-lisp-meeting-register] Five (5) for attending Rich Hikey Clojure talk on September 29th 2008, 6pm

Aaron Brooks aaron at brooks1.net
Mon Sep 15 17:51:22 UTC 2008

All,

Thank you for hosting Rich Hickey, I'm quite excited about this talk
are several of my friends.

Here's the list in the off chance that they emailed in separately:

    Aaron Brooks (me)
    Jonathan Claggett
    Brett Heath-Wlaz
    Matt Oquist
    Bobby Woods-Corwin

I may make substitutions and may have additions. Is there a drop-dead
date for registration? Please send a confirmation email and let me
know when is the latest that you'd like to hear about new people. I
assume switching one body for another is probably not a problem.

Thanks again,

Aaron