[bknr-devel] Problems with XML import/export, can't follow the tutorial

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Fri May 28 18:58:45 UTC 2010

With your changes on your local master and the github master reset to the
old master, do a "git rebase -i origin/master". Squash all your commits into
one, save and push to github. That should do. Let us know if it does not.

-Hans

Am 28.05.2010 20:49 schrieb "Frederico Muñoz" <fsmunoz at gmail.com>:

Hi,

2010/5/28 Hans Hübner <hans.huebner at gmail.com>:

> I'd prefer if you could eventually rebase your commits and squash them
> into one before I pull th...
I've tried to, but I'm afraid I probably didn't do it correctly. I
reset my master by using upstream/master, forced the push
to github, switch to my wip branch, did a git rebase master. The
switched to my local master, merged the wip branch, and did a push.

>From reading the docs I was expecting something more akin to a single
commit, which isn't the case. I'm likely missing a step,
or doing one to many.

Regards,

Frederico