[bknr-devel] Problems with XML import/export, can't follow the tutorial

Frederico Muñoz fsmunoz at gmail.com
Fri May 28 18:49:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

2010/5/28 Hans Hübner <hans.huebner at gmail.com>:
> I'd prefer if you could eventually rebase your commits and squash them
> into one before I pull them.  That way, the log will be easier to
> follow.  I'll review the changes as they are later tonight if you
> don't manage to rebase them right away.

I've tried to, but I'm afraid I probably didn't do it correctly. I
reset my master by using upstream/master, forced the push
to github, switch to my wip branch, did a git rebase master. The
switched to my local master, merged the wip branch, and did a push.

>From reading the docs I was expecting something more akin to a single
commit, which isn't the case. I'm likely missing a step,
or doing one to many.

Regards,

Frederico