[bknr-devel] xhtmlgen

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:29:40 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 22:02, Thomas <thomas.karolski at googlemail.com> wrote:

> How come this does not work:
> (defmethod handle-form ((handler register-handler) action)
>  (lambda ()
>    (with-bknr-page (:title "Test")
>      ((:form :id "test"))))
>
> I merely get a page with the basic xhtml header but no content. Is
> with-bknr-page not supposed to be used here?

BKNR handlers do not return a closure.  Please have a look into the
existing project source code in order to find some examples of how
BKNR handlers work.  It is unfortunate that there is no documentation,
and I regret not having any time to add some. I'd recommend that you
use another web framework if you are unable to work yourself through
the source.

-Hans