[bknr-devel] bknr.indices, the slot NIL is missing from the object

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Sun Feb 24 08:14:18 UTC 2008

Hi Klaus,

don't worry.  For the upcoming release, it is good when I spend some time in
the store code to get a grasp of where changes are needed.

You are certainly right:  My multi-store patch does not properly rebind
special variables used by subsystems, and this is something I will add.  I
want to make sure that there is no "performance overhead" for the
single-store case, which makes it slightly more complicated.  I'll let you
know once I have committed.  While fixing the subsystem issues, I will need
to repair random state handling which is also broken in the multiple store
case.

If you did not see it:  Trac generates RSS feeds for the Subversion log,
which is why I have stopped distributing commit notifications by email.
http://bknr.net/trac/timeline?milestone=on&ticket=on&changeset=on&wiki=on&max=50&daysback=90&format=rssis
the full feed.

-Hans