[bknr-devel] SBCL port

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 09:35:47 UTC 2006

Hi Tchadvar,

great news.  Find nyefs datastore version which uses flexi-streams
enclosed.  I have not looked at it much, but it seems to contain good
ideas (especially the define-object-codec macro looks cool).  Maybe it
helps having this.

Generally, flexi-streams make sense if the encoding of the log file
and transaction logs are a problem - I really never looked at this
hard enough.  My applications all use Unicode strings with cmucl being
ignorant about it.  This is no pretty solution and I thought about
switching to sbcl for the Unicode support, but I never made this
happen.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Best regards,
Hans