[bknr-devel] SBCL port

Tchadvar Roussanov troussan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 06:46:55 UTC 2006

I can spend a couple of  hours per day on porting. I already maneged to
compile with sbcl 0.9.9.
I am looking into the streams issues now. I will appreciate any hints on the
testing. Especially
on handling external formats and UNICODE related issues.

Although at my current job I am forced to use Java, I would like to move
away from it. In the past I have
done some work with Lisp and Prolog (AI). And as you probably know, once you
use these kind of languages it is difficult to like any other.

Regards,

Tchavdar