[Bese-devel] Some trivial changes

Anton Rizov anton.rizov at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:22:07 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Drew Crampsie <drewc at tech.coop> wrote:

> What happens when you re-evaluate this form?

Absolutely nothing pleasant, or expected I must agree?

But then I'm not sure I understand the purpose of *default-application*

I can write something like:

(defvar *my-application* (make-instance ....))

(setf *default-application* *my-application*)

and then omit :application arg in defentry-point. Is this the recommended
way?
All examples I have seen (not many really) provide explicitly :application
arg,
so I guess the answer is no.

Am I missing something?

It's a small thing, I know, but I'm just curious.

BTW I forgot to to delete *ucw-applications-directory* and *ucw-systems*
from the ucw-core.asd,
so here is an update.

Regards,
Anton