[Bese-devel] How can I help

burban at opopop.net burban at opopop.net
Tue May 11 22:16:31 UTC 2010

The official project site is there: http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw

> more. The best way in my experience is to start working on some
> trivial improvements either in code or documentation.
>
> How can I help?

I learned UCW by writing a web site with it: http://lisp.opopop.net
You will find the full code of the site there, as an example (even if
it is not stellar "UCW style" code).

There are several quite decent beginners tutorials about UCW. But
documenting with real life examples the advanced aspects of UCW is
lacking.

For the code, I see work to be done in cleaning up the core even more
(there are a lot of unused files in ucw-core currently), improving its
extensibility and actually providing some useful extensions.

Regards.

--

B. Urban