[Bese-devel] Continuations in Lispworks v5.0

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun May 10 10:08:09 UTC 2009

> Searching on the net, I've not been able to find too many fix for
> arnesi in Lispwork's (approx v5 onwards) environment access function
> changes. So...
>
> Hopefully without replicating anyone's effort, I've gone through and
> updated the functions to the new environment API (if you can call it

just a note: as discussed with Marco some time ago, i've factored out
cl-walker from arnesi and also made some refactoring which includes
the rework of environment access.

only tested on sbcl, but the vm specific part is limited to a few
primitives the other access functions are based on.

fwiw, that is.

--
 attila