[Bese-devel] UCW made easy ?

Sasha Kovar sasha-lisp at arcocene.org
Tue Jul 15 22:22:32 UTC 2008

.-- Xavier Maillard:
| Also, do you have "real life" examples of what can be achieved with UCW?

paragent.com is probably the canonical example of a commercial site based on
UCW.  You can download the source code at http://code.google.com/p/paragent/

My own site toonlet.com is also built on UCW (the ucw-ajax branch), and I'd
be happy to answer any questions related to that.  There are others as well,
though the names escape me at the moment.

| Last, how is UCW development organized ? Is Marco still leading UCW ?

Currently a loose knit and fairly quiet bunch.  Drew Crampsie has picked up
the torch and promises some new work in the near future:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.web.uncommonweb.devel/2391

Sasha