[Bese-devel] Non Javascript Links

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 01:55:12 UTC 2008

> It looks like it is finding the action in the frame, deciding it is
> not valid in the current session, and then not executing it?

bah, fool me. actions are "invocation isolated" by default, which
means that unless there's a _i parameter with yet unseen value, the
action is considered invalid and not executed. this is to prevent
multiple execution of actions when the user presses the refresh button
in the browser.

you should use the :invocation-isolated nil parameter if you are
planning to use the action as a passive link.

the default value is arguable, but in my usecases it was very rare
that i turn it off, while most of the time it's annoying to see a
pageable table skip to the next page at each browser refresh.

hth,

--
 attila