[Bese-devel] UCW: The Future.

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 09:29:56 UTC 2008

>  > 2) No reader macros, defclass*, cl-def or other 'syntax' will be used
>  > in the base library.
>
>  -1. i don't see any problem in having them as they are documented.

really, by whom? :)

we (cl-dwim) don't belive in writing doc for our (lisp) code, except a
bird's view. (but we do believe in excessive test suites and spending
the time on making the code more readable instead) i've patched
numerous projects, but it's very rare that i feel the urge to look at
the documentation, and those situations are either because the code is
chaotic, or because the problem at hand is really complex.

anyways, in the lights of these, i'm really surprised any material you
can find there is considered as documentation... :)

--
 attila