[Bese-devel] UCW AJAX Problem

John Doe x-set at mail.ru
Mon Jun 25 06:13:15 UTC 2007

Hi

I am trying to use ucw_ajax with mod_lisp (SBCL 1.0.6 ASPLinux 11.2) When I use UCW's built-in web server the shared-counter example works somehow (sooner or later I receive "No workers available"), increasing of the counter leads to updating of values on all subscribed browsers. But when I trying same with mod_lisp, when increasing the counter server returns XML and Internet Explorer just show it as XML. I've found that built-in web server returned HTML and Internet Explorer rendered it OK. How to force same behaviour with mod_lisp backend ?

Thanks in advance
XSet