[Bese-devel] Making UCW (dojo?) work with IE

John Doe x-set at mail.ru
Thu Jul 26 06:00:55 UTC 2007

Hi

I've found that most AJAX requests in UCW Examples do not work with IE, but work good in Firefox. For example when I started tab pane example the first request was doing properly

I started tracing at JavaScript side and found that problem is related to following piece of code:

if(!_386.user){
http.open("POST",url,_391);
}else{
http.open("POST",url,_391,_386.user,_386.password);
}

When AJAX requests failed in IE, 'url' always contained encoded '/' character (%2F), when request were successful, 'url' contained normal '/' character.

I temporarily solved this problem just inserting:
url = url.replace('%2F','/');

before above piece of code, and now everything seems work properly under IE 6.0 SP2 and IE 7.

Can it be something from UCW side or it is dojo problem ?

Best regards
XSet