[Bese-devel] Problems with 5am:def-suite

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Mon Jul 16 08:08:07 UTC 2007

Hello!

Sorry for the lag...

BTW, I cc:ed the mailing list, the information could be useful for
other people as well.

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:41:02 +0200, Kilian Sprotte wrote:
> just wanted to say that I am experiencing this problem, too with my
> personal libraries on sbcl and openmcl. - Maybe this is a problem of
> fiveam in the end that could be fixed there?

I don't think it's a FiveAM problem, just try the following, which is
the "manual" evaluation of arnesi/t/suite.lisp and
arnesi/t/accumulation.lisp:

  $ sbcl [or $YOUR_FAVORITE_LISP]
  * (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op 'arnesi)
  * (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op 'fiveam)
  * (defpackage :it.bese.arnesi.test
      (:use :common-lisp
            :it.bese.arnesi
            :it.bese.FiveAM))
  * (unless (5am:get-test :it.bese)
      (5am:def-suite :it.bese))
  * (5am:def-suite :it.bese.arnesi :in :it.bese)
  * (in-package :it.bese.arnesi.test)
  * (def-suite :it.bese.arnesi.accumulation :in :it.bese.arnesi)
    [no errors at all]

So, the problem is specific to compilation, load and execution, thus
nothing to do with FiveAM AFAIK.

Still no replies to my patches, but as I already said in [1], I'll
apply them upstream this week.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes: