[Bese-devel] Problems with 5am:def-suite

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Sun Jul 8 21:58:30 UTC 2007

Hello!

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 17:57:06 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> The latest patches for fiveam resolved the compilation error reported
> at [1] (BTW, without applying the patch at [2]), but then
> 5am:def-suite seems not to work as expected, at least with arnesi.  On
> a Debian sid, SBCL-1.0.6.0 I obtain:
[...]
> The solution was to simply add an
>
>   (eval-when (:compile-toplevel :load-toplevel :execute) ...)
>
> before any (def-suite ...) in every arnesi/t/*.lisp but
> read-macros.lisp and suite.lisp (darcs patch attached, tested on both
> SBCL and CLisp).

This is shared by YACLML (darcs patch attached) and ParenScript [1].

Since I want to release a new Debian version for the BESE suite, in
case of no replies in the next 3 days I'll apply my patches upstream.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes:
[1] http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/parenscript-devel/2007-July/000048.html