[Bese-devel] UCW-Presentations Fixed (Sort Of)

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Wed Aug 29 00:14:33 UTC 2007

Evrim Ulu <evrim at core.gen.tr> writes:

> Clinton Ebadi wrote:
>
>>A patch bundle is attached. I split things into multiple patches in
>>case you didn't want to apply the packages or examples patches.

> Clinton,
>
> Sorry for late reply, unfortunately I can't compile your patch.

Are you patching a clean ucw-presentations (I recall conversations
with you about hacking on it before) and working against ucw_dev?

The patches don't touch criteria support and the important two (Fix
interface-element-class definition
clinton at unknownlamer.org**20070823155411 and Fix loading order of
ucw-presentations clinton at unknownlamer.org**20070823155508) only move
the position of a class definition and add a correct dependency so
everything isn't loaded before the presentations package is created.