[Bese-devel] ucw_ajax and sbcl

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 12:22:56 UTC 2006

> Anyway,  I am a bit relunctant of depending on third party patches
> in general.   Wouldn't I be better off dropping sbcl altogether and
> getting used to a different lisp?    what do you guys use?

that patch is an 'official' sbcl patch if anything like that exists at all.
it's just not *yet* in the cvs.

clisp is periodically tested and is known to work, but there are some
limitations without threads. i don't have info on other lisps, but it should
work on most of them.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)