[Bese-devel] ucw_ajax and sbcl

Sylvain Louboutin sylvain.louboutin at aerloman.com
Mon Sep 25 11:55:35 UTC 2006

On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 10:43:54AM +0200, Henrik Hjelte wrote:
> > what is the recommended version of sbcl to use ucw_ajax?
>
> Latest CVS with a patch for weak hashtables available at
> http://retes.hu/~mega/tmp/
> Get the last wht patch.

ok,  it's late and I probably goofed and  I will try again tomorrow after
a night sleep,  but the latest patch (wht5) breaks the cvs version of sbcl
(which no longer builds when patched);

Anyway,  I am a bit relunctant of depending on third party patches
in general.   Wouldn't I be better off dropping sbcl altogether and
getting used to a different lisp?    what do you guys use?

--Sylvain