[Bese-devel] Re: Ajax

Ryan Davis ryan at acceleration.net
Wed May 10 15:05:47 UTC 2006

Trac has a permissions scheme where you can make the wiki public.

The permissions can be controlled via the command-line:
http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/TracAdmin

Or with the webadmin plugin:
http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/WebAdmin

This seems like a pretty good tutorial for getting all that setup:
http://www.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/TracOnDarcs

Ryan Davis
Acceleration.net
Director of Programming Services