[Bese-devel] Re: Ajax

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Wed May 10 09:54:26 UTC 2006

"Nathan Bird" <nathan at acceleration.net> writes:

> Would you mind linking these (ucw_ajax, ucw_forms, ucw_presentations)
> repositories into the darcsweb?
> http://uncommon-web.com/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi

done. (ucw_forms doesn't exist anymore as a seperate repository)

> I was very happy to find http://trac.common-lisp.net/ucw/ just now, looks
> like it hasn't been up for very long. Should we start using this further for
> a wiki or continue to ride on top of cliki? If we want to make this more
> general how do we get common-lisp.net logins? I looked through their pages a
> bit, but I didn't see anything for signing onto an existing project.

i had originally asked for trac because i thought the wiki was public
(and the ticket tracking system looked pretty cool).when i found out
the wiki wasn't public i kind of dropped the idea.

but, if people are willing to get cl.net accounts (send an e-mail to
admin at common-lisp.net with your name and gpg key) then i'll start
publicizing the wiki (i'd be really happy to move the ucw tutorial on
cliki over to a ucw-specific site).