[Bese-devel] Re: ucw boxset

Vagif Hagverdiyev vagif at cox.net
Tue May 2 16:15:27 UTC 2006

I'm working on lispworks on windows.

Try (require "comm") instead of (require :comm)

Unfortunately I have gazillion of projects on me. I try very hard to snatch
every minute of my "free" time to learn ucw AND LISP (yes I'm newbee in lisp
too). But it is terribly not enough.
I'm sorry.

If you find someone who is working on windows, knows lisp, ucw and has time
to create an installable package, that would be great.
I've seen a couple of tutorials on ucw. Unfortunately looks like those guys
are linux/macos guys too.

So I guess I'll have to wait on that.