[Bese-devel] ucw boxset

Christian Nybø chr at nybo.no
Tue May 2 11:16:39 UTC 2006

On May 2, 2006, at 10:47, Marco Baringer wrote:

> Christian Nybø <chr at nybo.no> writes:
>
>> Is there anything in the archive?  I only see null-bytes.
>
> my bad. i created a cronjob to update the archive daily and the
> crontob was borken. it should be fixed now.

Thanks.  Loads nicely with slime.

What is the recommended way of starting it?
Should I start slime from within emacs and load start.lisp from there:

;; In emacs:
M-x slime RET
... wait a while ...
,cd RET ~/lisp/boxset/ucw-boxset RET
;; in the slime buffer:
CL-USER> (load "start")

or should I start slime with a prefix argument to have it
prompt me for the command like this:

;; In emacs:
C-u M-x slime RET
/Applications/openmcl/ccl/scripts/openmcl -l /Users/chr/lisp/boxset/
ucw-boxset/start.lisp RET

Either way, I don't see the message from the last form in start.lisp:
(write-line "UCW Started. Point your browser to http://127.0.0.1:8080/")

--
chr