[Bese-devel] Re: Reader macro

Maciek Pasternacki maciekp at japhy.fnord.org
Mon Mar 20 23:38:44 UTC 2006

On Setting Orange, Discord 7, 3172 YOLD, Maciek Pasternacki wrote:

> As Hyperspec says, #< macro is meant by CL to represent un-readable
> values in form #<foo>, so this macro breaks Lisp.

Hate to reply to myself, but hate more to post non-constructive
criticism ;) I propose changing macro to #T<...> (too bad #\<
character is taken by less-than function and we can't just plumb up
macro <foo :bar baz something>... or maybe it's possible to tell if
current character is in function-position and either return symbol, or
start a tag accordingly?)

--
__    Maciek Pasternacki <maciekp at japhy.fnord.org> [ http://japhy.fnord.org/ ]
`| _   |_\  / { Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs