[Bese-devel] Re: Small announcement (ucw tutorial)

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Thu Mar 16 13:33:45 UTC 2006

Friedrich Dominicus <frido at q-software-solutions.de> writes:

> They are just in their infancy and more rough then good. But I'll try
> to polish them over time, if you feel you should add something, do so
> it's a Wiki ;-)

i just finished reading it. i really appreciate the effort you, paul,
Tim J., Erik Huelsmann, Ivan Toshkov, Brandon Edens and everyone else
(i didn't sift through all the recent changes) have put into this.

even though i don't have the time to participate directly i'll be more
than happy to handle any questions/suggestions that come up during the
authoring of this tutorial.

thanks again,