[Bese-devel] single-threaded ucw patches

Alberto Santini albertosantini at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 16:22:24 UTC 2006

Hello.

Using openmcl (1.0/ppc) src/backend/common.lisp doesn't compile.
I added 'if-modified-value' in with-unique-name to fix it.
(macrolet ((defserve ((name args &key last-modified expires
                           content-length) &body body)
            (with-unique-names (last-modified-value expires-value
content-length-value if-modified-value)

Regards,
Alberto