[Bese-devel] UCW box-set - undefined-function error get it.bese.arnesi::get-match-handler

Tom Popovich tpop.news at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 03:05:09 UTC 2006

Error:
  I get undefined-function  :  get it.bese.arnesi::get-match-handler    on
current box set.

Details:

Downloaded  the box set release;   did load start.lisp   Many files loaded
then I get:

attempt to call the undefined function (setf
it.bese.arnesi::get-match-handler) with args:
#<Function (:internal (:top-level-form "matcher.lisp" 3993) 0) @ #x20e4d7a2>
:bind.
   [Condition of type undefined-function]

[[ I grepped all the lisp code and could not find any definition in the box
set source code.]]

Has anyone else seen this error w/ the latest box set

Repro:
*wget* http://common-lisp.net/project/*ucw*/*ucw*-*boxset*.tar.gz

extract it.

load  start.lisp