[Bese-devel] ucw_ajax does not build

Lou Vanek vanek at acd.net
Tue Jul 25 16:23:17 UTC 2006

Denys Rtveliashvili wrote:

> Dear Lou,
>
> I have SBCL 0.9.14 which is, as I understand, the latest stable version.

Well, 0.9.16 should be out w/in the next few days.
Maybe that will fix this compilation problem.

I still think it's a problem with SBCL. You may
want to see if you can reproduce this problem by writing
a similar macro that captures the essence of the problem
and submit this to the sbcl mailing list. They may have
more information, or be willing to fix it (if they haven't
already).

> It's interesting if somebody else experiences the same problem with ajax
> branch or I am the only one...

I know other people using SBCL have had problems with compilation in the past.
Don't know whether they were able to work them all out or whether they
switched lisps.