[Bese-devel] reducing amount of javascript code for form validation

Denys Rtveliashvili rtvd at mail.ru
Sat Jul 22 19:36:12 UTC 2006

> almost all patches will reach the _stable branch sooner or later so
> it's wiser to do new development in the ajax branch. if Marco is happy
> with the code and there are no more pending large-scale changes then
> the branch renames will be done in the following weeks.

Atilla, how may I put my changes into ajax branch? Is there a standard
procedure for it? I suppose that if I "push" the changes using darcs,
that might be not the right thing... Maybe I should "send" the patch to
somebody?

> as a personal opinion, readability of the lisp code is far more
important then the generated page size or the readability of the
generated js. of course it does not mean that the latter two are not
important at all...

I agree with you. The LISP code should be absolutely clear. On the other
hand, why not make the HTML output more clean and clear also if it does
not make the LISP code dirty?

With best regards,
Denys R