[Bese-devel] ucw+ changes

Evrim ULU evrim at core.gen.tr
Thu Jul 20 18:53:43 UTC 2006

Hi, what a week.

I was very busy to fix bugs in ucw+ and finally i've got something to
show. I've added all necessary basic form field support to ucw+.

The bug that crashed IE is solved, which was in null css parsing. I've
added null check to 02_dom.lisp & parseCss() js function.

Now ucw+ can handle ajax file uploads gracefully. To handle file
uploads, IframeTransport is added to dojo profile, so please rebuild
dojo. It's only used when there is a file field in form. Remember, It's
rather slow than browserIO.

Also, i've removed the depreciated uses of dojo and applied the api
changes like new dojo.lfx. I'm using now dojo revision 4826 from dojo
svn repo.

I've tested the current code with mozilla/ff on linux, ff/ie6/opera on
win32. I've added short changelog to the end of message.

Ah, about to forget, i've added a small feature to avoid a general html
fault. I always forget to set enctype of the file upload form to
"multipart/form-data". To solve this, when input-connect sees a file
input, it changes forms enctype to multipart.

Have a nice day.
Evrim.

Thu Jul 20 21:38:53 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * darcs bug, same code but wants to record.

Thu Jul 20 21:34:55 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * test4 fixed for IE6. Added dummy names to radio button, no way
around, sorry.

Thu Jul 20 21:34:30 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * fix for file upload & dojo.io.IframeIO transport

Thu Jul 20 21:34:09 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * radio and checkboxs fixed for IE.

Thu Jul 20 20:46:40 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * fix IE crash due to empty css parsing.

Wed Jul 19 18:07:41 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * added server.event.disconnect-events() to document.onunload to avoid
memleak on IE.

Wed Jul 19 17:58:44 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * added rfc2388 to asdf deps. needed for form file field decoding.

Wed Jul 19 17:58:08 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * dojo API changes applied. use dojo from svn.

Wed Jul 19 17:30:22 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * added check for availability of input field in initFormField.

Wed Jul 19 15:28:30 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * added (describe (file-input self)) to refresh-my-form of test4. now
it shows the
existence of uploaded file.

Wed Jul 19 15:19:41 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * input-connect updated to handle file input field.

Wed Jul 19 15:19:25 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * 05_form updated to handle file input field.

Wed Jul 19 15:19:06 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * test4 updated for file input field.

Wed Jul 19 15:18:42 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * fix for dojo.io.IframeTransport. Now we use iframeIO to send
multipart forms (i.e
. files)

Wed Jul 19 12:20:11 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * dojo.io.IframeIO added in order file upload to work.

Wed Jul 19 11:14:28 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * added checkForMultipartForm to 05_form.lisp to ensure that
form.enctype is multip
art/form-data.

Tue Jul 18 22:50:59 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * debug messages added to initFormField

Tue Jul 18 22:14:33 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * password input field support.

Tue Jul 18 22:14:28 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * password input field tests

Tue Jul 18 21:54:02 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * textarea support done.

Tue Jul 18 21:53:47 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * textarea input field tests added.

Tue Jul 18 21:48:42 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * updated README +form support.

Tue Jul 18 21:13:27 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * fixed callback-lambda of input-connect when used with :reader & :writer.