[Bese-devel] ucw+ changes

Evrim ULU evrim at core.gen.tr
Sun Jul 16 03:19:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

After Lou's comments about IE7 and discussion on #ucw with oudelis to
run this on Safari, i've patched some of the code. tested with
ff/moz/ie6 again. Hope it works.

evrim.

Sun Jul 16 06:10:39 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * when changed with awhen in application.charset fix.

Sun Jul 16 06:05:50 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * check for client-side object availabllity, Don't create if exists.
otherwise IE7
will complain. Patch by Lou Vanek.

Sun Jul 16 06:00:05 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * script/style tags removed from ajax response. we replaced them by
divs. 02_dom.li
sp refactored accordingly. Now we create style element on the fly.

Fri Jul 14 18:01:31 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * test application :www-root -> :www-roots fix.

Fri Jul 14 17:56:04 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * fixed encoding for dojo.io.bind. now if application.charset is nil,
encoding is a
ssumed to be UTF-8. Thanks Lou Vanek for pointing.

Wed Jul 12 21:03:38 EEST 2006  evrim at core.gen.tr
  * fx duration 400->200.