[Bese-devel] ucw:form, onSubmit, and ucw:simple-form

mrd mdanish at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jul 18 20:00:32 UTC 2006

I am using the TAL template language for a particular form.  Prior to
updates I was using an onSubmit javascript method in the ucw:form
element.  Now it seems that is disallowed because of some new changes.
In any case, it was suggested that I use ucw:simple-form instead.
However, I cannot figure out how to get it to work in TAL.

<ucw:simple-form ucw:action="(blah)">

causes ERROR: ucw:simple-form falls through ecase!  Which is in tal.lisp
under the def-attribute handler thingy for ucw:action.

Ok.  How about:

<ucw:simple-form action="(blah)">

Nothing, doesn't register as a UCW action.

So I'm not clear what should be done.  Is this a bug in the
def-attribute handler for ucw:action?