[Bese-devel] Re: accessing component via standard-application.

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Fri Jan 20 11:19:54 UTC 2006

Evrim ULU wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build a simple-window-component having simple-container as
> body slot. I want to add and remove subcomponents of the
> simple-container programatically.

can you provide a few more details? i'm a bit confused and i'd like to
avoid answering the 20 questions you may, or may not, be actually asking :)

> What is the correct way to access components of an application using the
> standard-application object?

instances of standard-application represent an entire ucw application,
with all the sessions and users it may have. there is no single
component tied to a standard-application. within a single
request/response loop there is a current "root" component which
represents the entire browser window as is available through
(context.window-component *context*)