[Bese-devel] Templating

Evrim ULU evrim at core.gen.tr
Sat Jan 14 03:20:07 UTC 2006

Waldo Rubinstein wrote:

> Exactly. I try (as hard as it is for me) to stay away from tables. I
> try to visualize the pretty end-result and use div's as needed. But
> for the most part, what Peter says is the right way (IMHO).

Hi Waldo,

While i was reading ucw_dev, i've found Marco's widget-component. It is
aimed to wrap content inside <div></div>. I may try to extend my
components from widget-component so that, when they'r rendered, they'll
be wrapped by a div. It has also css-id, css-class, css-style slots
which are very helpful in our case.

Hope this helps.
Evrim.