[Bese-devel] ucw-extras

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Tue Feb 28 12:30:26 UTC 2006

I'm proposing a companion code repository for ucw, called ucw-extras.
The description can be like below.
If there are no objections I'll set it up on common-lisp.net soon.

/Henrik Hjelte

ucw-extras is a code repository related to Lisp based web-programming
with an emphasis on UnCommonWeb. It is a place where you can share code,
snippets, components, demos, documents and ideas that relates to
UnCommonWeb but shouldn't be a part of it (yet!). This can be for
several reasons. Maybe the code isn't of high enough quality, maybe it
is not cross-platform, or maybe you are unsure if it fits. Then
ucw-extras is the place.

Maybe the code can evolve and be added to ucw later, or maybe it will
grow into its own project. Or maybe it will be forgotten, only time will
tell.

All code and documents in ucw-extras are released under the
revised BSD license (without the advertising clause).
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php

How do I contribute?
Subscribe to the mailing list.
Send a darcs patch bundle to the mailing-list.
If you want to have write access to the darcs repository, send a request
to the mailing list.

You don't have to be talented to be with the extras, you only need to
like acting.