[Bese-devel] Re: dojo+ucw

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Thu Feb 23 15:07:33 UTC 2006

Evrim ULU wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could somebody summarize what is the current situation of dojo
> integration? Is there an official way to integrate dojo with ucw?

"integration" is a big word. currently the only references to dojo is
this in src/components/form.lisp:

(defmethod render :after ((field generic-html-input))
  (when (validators field)
    (<ucw:script
     `(dojo.event.connect
       (document.get-element-by-id ,(dom-id field))
       "onkeyup"
       (lambda (event)
         ,@(loop
              for validator in (validators field)
              collect (generate-javascript field validator)))))))

which isn't much. the only official integration we have is the use of
parenscript in various places (like simple-window's javascript slot).