[Bese-devel] TAL, dojo, namespaces

henrik hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Thu Feb 2 09:11:25 UTC 2006

> But now I'm getting this error:
>
>   Unrecognized namespace "dojo" referenced.
Is this an error in the generated html? Then I would suggest asking on
the dojo mailing list (with the generated html that is, few will
understand what a TAL template is).

I don't use TAL so I don't know much about your problems. I use a
special <dojo package with hard-coded dojo properties to generate
dojo-tags, I posted some code on the 24:th of january. It's not a
particularly good solution, but it works.

> I can programmatically set the editor properties but I want to first
> get your opinions.
Some day I hope one could make some nice lispy way to generate this
code, then one could have a fast, flexible and pretty solution.

/Henrik Hjelte