[Bese-devel] TAL, dojo, namespaces

Aycan iRiCAN aycan.irican at core.gen.tr
Thu Feb 2 06:24:25 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just tried to write a simple TAL template. In order to define
properties of the dojo editor non-programmatically, dojo suggests that
aditional <div> attributes can be given. So I first tried to define
dojo namespace and used the proper attributes.

     xmlns:tal="http://common-lisp.net/project/bese/tal/core"
     xmlns:ucw="http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/core"
     tal:in-package="portal-base"
     class="header-editor"
     id="header-editor"
     style="border: 1px solid #908f8f;">

    dojo.require("dojo.widget.Editor");
  </script>

       dojo:items="blockGroup;|;textGroup;|;justifyGroup;|;colorGroup;"
       tal:content="$data">
    content goes here

But now I'm getting this error:

  Unrecognized namespace "dojo" referenced.

I can programmatically set the editor properties but I want to first
get your opinions.

Best Regards,

--
Aycan iRiCAN