[Bese-devel] looking for advice: mixing applications and other content

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Wed Feb 1 10:43:16 UTC 2006

I'm building a site where I'd like to have optional users sessions. Only
one part of this site is an "application", the rest could be easily
implemented with simple PHP. The non-application part should have
persistent, externally accessible URLs.

The non-application part is not static for the most part, so simple file
serving won't do. I'd like to use yaclml or TAL to generate most of the
content there, some dynamically and some offline.

How do people deal with this using UCW?

I've pondered running araneida with TBNL and UCW, but it seems like
overkill.

Any advice?

--J.