[Bese-devel] UCW and CLISP

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 11:09:57 UTC 2006

> I have to say: I just downloaded the latest ucw-boxset and SBCL's source
> code. Recompiled SBCL with thread support (even though it's still
> experimental in my environment) and UCW Ajax works just fine (still only
> in Firefox) and I can connect to it with SLIME.

i guess "only in firefox" actually means "not with safari"? (opera, ie
and firefox should work, that's what i can test myself) but there was
a point in time when it worked on safari, too, so there's nothing
fundamentally wrong.

> Any advise as to any reported incompatibilities in this latest version of
> SBCL?

if i understand you right: my primary platform is sbcl (on linux) so
everything is expected to work fine on sbcl and error reports are
welcome.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)