[Bese-devel] UCW and CLISP

lists at infoway.net lists at infoway.net
Thu Dec 21 04:35:19 UTC 2006

I have to say: I just downloaded the latest ucw-boxset and SBCL's source
code. Recompiled SBCL with thread support (even though it's still
experimental in my environment) and UCW Ajax works just fine (still only
in Firefox) and I can connect to it with SLIME.

Any advise as to any reported incompatibilities in this latest version of
SBCL?

Thanks,
Daniel