[Bese-devel] Re: UCW in ACL

lists at infoway.net lists at infoway.net
Wed Dec 6 21:07:00 UTC 2006

Henrik,

That solved the problem. For the first time ever am I seeing the ajax demos.

Thank you so much.

I did encounter a problem with the tabbed demo in the form tab where the
calendar shows NaN for all values and so the the form never submits
properly and I always get thrown into the debugger 'cause the value
received is 0NaN-NaN-NaN. Even if I manually enter a date, it still
submits that NaN values. Is this a known bug or is it just my environment?

I hope your patch gets pushed into the the repository for everyone's benefit.

Thanks again,
Daniel