[Bese-devel] ucw-ajax errors on CL-L10N

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 09:18:59 UTC 2006

> Latest ucw-boxset. On Windows Lispworks 4.4.6

seems like there's no string-to-octets, octets-to-string and
encoding-keyword-to-native (the one causing the error) implementation
for lispworks in arnesi. this should be trivial to implement with a
lispworks and some lispworks doc at hand. see arnesi/src/string.lisp

and while we are speeking i've added partial support for that in
arnesi that will fix at least this problem, but most probably it will
fail later on lw.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)