[Bese-devel] Re: New patches to ucw_dev: 9-Aug-2006

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 09:19:30 UTC 2006

> >as it stands this probably what should be done. the patch does, after
> >all, solve some problems and we know it's gonig to go away eventually.
> >

> I've agreed on the attila'a ajax solution but it's not on _dev yet. When
> it gets into _dev, i'll update and remove this.

you can't remove it but you don't need to either. i've pulled the REDO
patch into ajax and recorded another reverse (UNDO) patch of it and
resolved the conflicts again. these new patches will be sitting in the
ajax branch and will reach dev eventually, but this time i will not
hurry pushing it to dev, if that helps.

iirc, only the dojo widgets depend on the render-widget-wrapper patch,
but they depend on several other patches in ajax, so it'll take time
until it'll be needed in dev. (this dependency is not a darcs patch
level dependency, that's why i could push the UNDO patch to dev, as
opposed to the render-widget-wrapper patch, which does have some darcs
level dependency, and can't be pushed to dev, only after all of its
dependencies)

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"

Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället (Wild Strawberries)